Savings and CD’s
Certificates of Deposit
Traditional and IRA
Whether they are traditional or IRA, CDs from Stonebridge Bank are smart, safe investment options that offer you a guaranteed rate of return and a variety of terms. Invest as little as $500 and watch your money grow with easy online access.
- Choose from a traditional or IRA Certificate.
- Terms from 6 months to 60 months let you tailor your investment to your needs.
- Quickly check your interest earned online or by using our telephone banking system.
- Interest may be accumulated in the CD or transferred to your Stonebridge Interest Checking or Money Market Account on a monthly basis.
- Minimum daily balance to earn APY* is $500.00.
- Member FDIC. Please call 1-800-807-1666 to find out how to maximize your insurance coverage. IRAs insured up to $250,000.
- Rates for IRA Certificates are the same as the CD rates.
To Open an account »
Please call 1-800-807-1666 to speak with a specialist.
Rates subject to change.
|Term||Minimum Deposit||APY *|
|6 months||$500.00||0.50% APY *|
|12 months||$500.00||0.70% APY *||18 months||$500.00||0.77% APY *|
|24 months||$500.00||0.85% APY *||36 months||$500.00||1.00% APY *|
|60 months||$500.00||1.05% APY *|
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Annual Percentage Yields are compounded daily and credited monthly. APY effective as of March 8th 2014. Early withdrawal penalties of 90 days interest for certificates less than 12 months, 180 days interest for certificates 12 up to 36 months, and 365 days interest for certificates 36 months and over. All early withdrawal penalties are calculated on the amount withdrawn.