Frequently Asked Questions
About My Account
- How do I make deposits?
- Direct Deposit—Sign up for direct deposit by contacting your employer. Your employer’s bank
will send us your paycheck electronically, and the proceeds will be deposited in your account
and available to you on your normal payday.
- US Mail—Mail your deposits to Stonebridge Bank in a self-addressed, pre-paid envelope
that our Customer Service representatives will provide to you at no additional cost when
you open an account. You can get additional deposit envelopes by sending us an
e-mail at CustomerService@StoneBridgebank.com
- ATM Machine—Make deposits at any ATM machine.
- Branch locations—You can make deposits at one of our branches:
- West Chester, PA:
605 Willowbrook Lane, West Chester, PA 19382
- Exton, PA:
629 North Pottstown Pike, Exton PA 19341
Mon-Thurs 9AM-5PM, Fri. 9AM-6PM.
- Warminster, PA:
319 E. Street Road, Warminster PA 18974
- Wire Transfer—If you’d like to deposit additional funds into your existing account,
please use the following wire transfer instructions:
SHORT NAME: Stonebridge Bank
ACCOUNT OF: Your Name
ACCOUNT NUMBER: Your Account Number
- How do I access my account online?
Once you have been enrolled online, simply go to www.stonebridgebank.com,
enter your Sign-On ID and password and start banking! If you have any questions or problems,
call Stonebridge Customer Service at (800)-807-1666, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM–5PM EST.
- How do I get cash?
- You can go to any ATM. There are over 2 million ATMs across the U.S. and abroad. Stonebridge
Bank will not charge you an ATM fee, although the bank owning the ATM may charge a fee. There are
many free machines at convenience stores throughout your area.
- You can use your MasterMoney™ debit card for purchases at any grocery store, hotel or
merchant that accepts MasterCard. Or you can use your ATM card where accepted. At many of these
retailers and businesses, you can ask for cash back at no charge.
- How long does it take to receive my ATM/Debit Card?
After we have received your signature forms and your deposited funds are available,
we will place your Card order. Your Card should then arrive to you within 7-10
- What if I lose my ATM/Debit card?
Notify us immediately by calling Customer Service at 1-800-807-1666 during business
hours (8:30AM – 5:00PM EST, Mon – Fri).
After business hours, report lost or stolen ATM/Debit cards by calling 1-800-472-3272.
- What if I forget my PIN number or want to change my PIN number?
If you forget your PIN number or would like to change your PIN number, please call
Card Services at 1-800-992-3808 from your home telephone number. This service is available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What if I need to stop a payment from my account?
You can go online and log on to request stop payments. In addition, you may call
1-800-807-1666 between 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST, Mon – Fri. to report any issues you may
have with your account.
- Can I have more than one account linked to my online access?
Yes. For all personal accounts, you will have the option to enroll for online access for
each of your Stonebridge Accounts via the online application. Businesses will need to enroll
themselves for online access via the "Enroll Online" link located under the "Online Banking"
option located within the left hand side of www.stonebridgebank.com.
- How current is my account information online?
If your transaction occurs before 5PM on that business day, your online account will
reflect current activity. If your transaction occurs after 5PM, your activity will
appear the following business day. This does not apply for ATM/Debit card activity.
- What is an inactive account?
Your account will be made inactive if there are no transactions made for 12 consecutive months.
- What happens when my CD matures?
A CD renewal notice will be mailed to you approximately 20 days prior to the maturity of your CD
term. This notice will provide you with options concerning your matured deposit. You have a 10-day grace
period from the date of maturity to make your decision.
- How do I order checks?
Your initial check order must be done through Customer Service at the time of your
account opening. Your first order of FREE checks for your checking account will be
automatically ordered when we receive your signature cards.
To re-order checks, you can order online at www.stonebridgebank.com
by logging into your account and clicking the "Check Re-Order" button under the "Other Services" link
located on the left.
If you wish to order your checks through Stonebridge Customer service, we need to have your request
in writing using one of the following options:
- Fax your request to (888)-984-8225
- Mail your request to P.O. Box 2425, West Chester, PA 19380-9729
- Submit your request online through a secure email via www.stonebridgebank.com
- Who do I contact if I have an urgent problem with my account?
Call us at 1-800-807-1666 between 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST, Mon – Fri. to report any issues.
All customers have the responsibility to report stop payments, disputes and fraud in a
- When do you answer e-mails?
Stonebridge Bank recognizes the importance of responding quickly to a customer’s
question or request. We have established high standards on responding to e-mails to
ensure that all customer inquiries or questions are answered promptly.
- What if I need to talk to a person?
The Stonebridge Bank Customer Service team is committed to providing exceptional customer service.
If you have any questions, comments or problems that need the immediate attention of a Customer
Service Representative, please call 800-807-1666 during business hours. If it’s outside of
business hours, please leave a voice mail with your telephone number or email address and we’ll
return your call promptly.
- How do I view past transactions?
You can view past transaction through your online account register, or through your monthly
statement. You may adjust your online register by editing the "history days" field
located under "options". You also have the ability to click on the Reports link.
- How do I view check copies?
You can view your check images online by accessing your online account register
and clicking on the highlighted check number.
- How do I view eStatements?
If you are enrolled to receive eStatements, your eStatement will be available online each
month to view and print. To access your eStatements you will need to sign into your
online account and click on "your eStatements" located at the top center part of
the screen. You may choose to receive emails notifying you that your statement is ready.