About Stonebridge Bank
Find Out More
- Internet Access Agreement
- Truth In Savings
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Funds Availability
- e-Statement Disclosure
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT)
- Privacy Disclosure
- Customer Identification Notice
- Regulation GG Disclosure
- FDIC Temporary Insurance for Noninterest-bearing Transaction Accounts
Customer Identification Notice
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants for new accounts are requested to provide current picture identification that verifies identity including name, address and other identifying information.
In some cases, identification will be requested for current account holders if original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection of our customer’s identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.