About Stonebridge Bank
Looking for a great place to work? Along with competitive salaries and a full range of employment benefits, Stonebridge Bank offers an upbeat, professional work environment where everyone is encouraged to strive for customer service excellence, along with personal growth and satisfaction.
If you’re interested in applying for any current openings, or you’d just like us to keep your resume on file, please send your resume to:
Stonebridge Bank is seeking qualified individuals to fill Teller positions in the following branch locations: Blue Bell, PA and Exton, PA.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and abilities:
• Provide service to bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and
• meeting the needs of the customers by referring them to appropriate departments in the bank.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must execute excellent customer service to meet company standards.
• The ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, satisfaction issues with Bank exposure to loss or fraud.
• Mathematical skills
• In-Depth knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies
• Ability to work well under pressure
• High degree of accuracy
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of various federal regulations including but not limited to; Bank Secrecy Act,
Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act,
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each act.
Training and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Cash handling experience preferred
• Prior customer service experience.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
• successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
• enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands,
• handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
• walk or sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
• while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
• individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Please email your resume to: email@example.com
• No phone inquiries.
Stonebridge Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO